Just received e-mail from BU that they got my app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kies89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
BU just e-mailed me Application Received Letter

what now? should i just follow the link and pay the fee and write why that school is right for me blahblah? same with everything?

as soon as i get the e-mail that they received, should i start doing secondary app right away?

Members don't see this ad.

BU just e-mailed me Application Received Letter

what now? should i just follow the link and pay the fee and write why that school is right for me blahblah? same with everything?

as soon as i get the e-mail that they received, should i start doing secondary app right away?

Supplemental Application and fee

We require a short supplemental application and submission of an application fee (separate from the AADSAS fee). Please follow this link to complete the supplemental application and to pay your application fee online.

https://busdm-event.bumc.bu.edu/dmdfee/dmdfee.html

The application fee is $75 USD for US citizens and US permanent residents. The application fee is $105 USD for non-US citizens and non-permanent residents.
Please make sure you have your AADSAS application number available. (Your AADSAS number is included above, under your address.) The application fee is payable by credit or debit card.

The Admissions Committee will review your application after all requirements are completed.

straight from the email.