Just scored a 40 on the MCAT!!!! Woohoo! I'm the man!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You all are lame. I'm not even wasting my time proving anything to you. I'm excited about my score, too bad you all are so insecure that you can't even compliment. You have my sympathy.

Hence, you're a troll. A really bad one OP.

Members don't see this ad.

If you're gonna brag about your MCAT on sdn at least give us a break down, and the writing score too.

If you're gonna brag about your MCAT on sdn at least give us a break down, and the writing score too.

I'm more interested in what the OP was looking for by posting this. Maybe something like:

"OMG!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! We've got a new NickNaylor in town, guys!!! Good for you, man!"

If you wanted that, you shouldn't have started a new thread in pre-allo... rookie move...

Members don't see this ad :)
Judging from the other MCAT thread, I'd say your self-assessed IQ is at least 150.

There are def people at top 10 schools with MCAT scores of 32 so if anything you just wasted your time over-studying, OP

Good luck getting laid, OP. #notgonnaheppen

Bragging on SDN is never a good idea.

Depends. Premeds do it all the time in school-specific threads, especially in Top 20s.

EBWHAP.JPG

lol @ boasting on SDN

what did you really expect on here? Surely someone with a 40 on the MCAT would be smart enough to figure that out.

also.. do you say ya'll or you all? DECIDE

I'm from Texas, so 2nd person plural is always y'all in informal settings. Some of the extra country folks will say "you all" with a sort of spondee rhythm. Really, it's whatever lifts your skirt.

I'm from Texas, so 2nd person plural is always y'all in informal settings. Some of the extra country folks will say "you all" with a sort of spondee rhythm. Really, it's whatever lifts your skirt.

I'm in Texas too. DFW area, which part you from?