Just under full time student status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chelated_Fe

Reaction score
I just realized that my junior spring semester was part time (11 credits total, I needed 1 more credit to be considered full time), does this look significantly bad? Course load was Organic chem 2 with lab, honors pathology, a science elective, and my PE requirement. I have a 4.0 average, including this semester. I took multiple APs in high school, which is why I have leniency, and this was my first time being part time.

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing you can do about it now. So stop worrying. Lots of people have AP credits and still take “full loads”. Just be careful in your next two semesters.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I’m definitely going to be full time for my last two semesters. Is this a significant red flag that I will probably be questioned over?

Members don't see this ad :)
It would affect your financial aid more than an admissions file review as far as I know.
The academic scholarship I have thankfully does not depend on my hours enrolled, which is great. It was honestly more of an oversight in terms of medical applications

Reactions: 1 user