Just want to say thank you to everyone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lazyindy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDNers,

Today is the day I realized my dreams right before my eyes. The 'congratulations' in my inbox almost bought a tear to my eyes and chills ran down my spine. I was raised in a modest immigrant household living on rent in a one bedroom apartment. My parents initially struggled to make ends meet but never made me feel inadequate about anything and did everything they could to make sure I was happy and got the best education as possible. They were extremely overjoyed when they heard news of my acceptance and I definitely felt like I made them proud.

This could definitely not have been possible without the wonderful, highly driven, and intelligent people on SDN. Your support was vital to my success and I owe most of it you guys. Thank you SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 22 users
Members don't see this ad :)
SDNers,

Today is the day I realized my dreams right before my eyes. The 'congratulations' in my inbox almost bought a tear to my eyes and chills ran down my spine. I was raised in a modest immigrant household living on rent in a one bedroom apartment. My parents initially struggled to make ends meet but never made me feel inadequate about anything and did everything they could to make sure I was happy and got the best education as possible. They were extremely overjoyed when they heard news of my acceptance and I definitely felt like I made them proud.

This could definitely not have been possible without the wonderful, highly driven, and intelligent people on SDN. Your support was vital to my success and I owe most of it you guys. Thank you SDN!
Me and you bro...me and you :) CONGRATS lol!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Me and you bro...me and you :) CONGRATS lol!!!

you too! I'm sure you made your parents, friends, and family proud!
Now time to be awesome dentists and serve the community.

Lazy indy, your story felt like mine! I am too modest so it ended up being my friends and family posting on Facebook bragging about my acceptance. I owe a lot of people for helping me make it here so I need to start writing some thank yous.

Can't wait to see you all as future dentists and meet you some day!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Lazy indy, your story felt like mine! I am too modest so it ended up being my friends and family posting on Facebook bragging about my acceptance. I owe a lot of people for helping me make it here so I need to start writing some thank yous.

Can't wait to see you all as future dentists and meet you some day!!!

This is it! all our hard work over the years, staying up late for finals, preparing our asses off for the DAT has paid off!

Reactions: 1 user