Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
I am going to be a doctor!!! Wooohooo, got my acceptance to LECOM-PA today!! And the feeling is sweeeeeeeeeeet!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Doctor Bagel

so cheap and juicy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
from the ministry of information
Status
  1. Attending Physician
whoohoo, ms. future dr. raven feather!! it's a good yet weird feeling, isn't it. we've all been working so hard for this that it's odd when it finally hits.

so, are you gonna go to lecom or continue interviewing?

About the Ads

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
exlawgrrl said:
whoohoo, ms. future dr. raven feather!! it's a good yet weird feeling, isn't it. we've all been working so hard for this that it's odd when it finally hits.

so, are you gonna go to lecom or continue interviewing?

Im going to continue interviewing. I leave tomorrow a.m. for my interview at KCUMB.

It is an odd feeling but in a good, weird sorta way!!

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
TAI786 said:
Good job. Get that winter gear ready and enjoy the rest of your year!

My gear is ready, I live in a cold place already! Im still interviewing though, I have 2 down, 3 more to go.

FutureDocDO

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Raven Feather said:
I am going to be a doctor!!! Wooohooo, got my acceptance to LECOM-PA today!! And the feeling is sweeeeeeeeeeet!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:clap: CONGRATULATIONS!!! future Dr. Raven Feather :clap:

Senor Fish

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2005
California
Status
  1. Medical Student
Awesome. All the hard work finally pays off. I know you'll work hard in med school and be a great doc.

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
DODO said:
Nice Job that is GREAT news!!!! So was opening that letter scary at all?

Yes, especially since I thought (even had a dream) that the envelope would be a big white one for an acceptance, but Nope, it was a regular sized envelope, I saw Dear Raven Feather: Then I ripped it opened further and when I read "Congrats" I knew it was an acceptance! :D

FS-Pro

10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Status
  1. Medical Student
Raven Feather said:
Yes, especially since I thought (even had a dream) that the envelope would be a big white one for an acceptance, but Nope, it was a regular sized envelope, I saw Dear Raven Feather: Then I ripped it opened further and when I read "Congrats" I knew it was an acceptance! :D

That's weird that they refer to you by your SDN name. :laugh:

shaggy411

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2005
Status
Raven Feather said:

can you share with us, your stats...gpa mcat if you do not mind? it would give some kind of idea for people still waiting on waht kind of apps they accept..thanks

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
shaggy411 said:
can you share with us, your stats...gpa mcat if you do not mind? it would give some kind of idea for people still waiting on waht kind of apps they accept..thanks

Yeah, MCAT 22N, overall GPA 3.76, science 3.75.

Timbo0984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2005
Status
Awesome! Congrats! So proud of you! So with those stats - when did you release? What is your undergrad inst. where you completed your sciences? How were your EC's?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads