Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
I am going to be a doctor!!! Wooohooo, got my acceptance to LECOM-PA today!! And the feeling is sweeeeeeeeeeet!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Doctor Bagel

so cheap and juicy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
from the ministry of information
Status
Attending Physician
whoohoo, ms. future dr. raven feather!! it's a good yet weird feeling, isn't it. we've all been working so hard for this that it's odd when it finally hits.

so, are you gonna go to lecom or continue interviewing?

OP
R

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
exlawgrrl said:
whoohoo, ms. future dr. raven feather!! it's a good yet weird feeling, isn't it. we've all been working so hard for this that it's odd when it finally hits.

so, are you gonna go to lecom or continue interviewing?
Im going to continue interviewing. I leave tomorrow a.m. for my interview at KCUMB.

It is an odd feeling but in a good, weird sorta way!!

OP
R

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
TAI786 said:
Good job. Get that winter gear ready and enjoy the rest of your year!

My gear is ready, I live in a cold place already! Im still interviewing though, I have 2 down, 3 more to go.

CCEMTP2DOC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2005
Michigan
Status
Pre-Medical
Raven Feather said:
I am going to be a doctor!!! Wooohooo, got my acceptance to LECOM-PA today!! And the feeling is sweeeeeeeeeeet!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats!!!!!!! :thumbup:

FutureDocDO

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Raven Feather said:
:clap: CONGRATULATIONS!!! future Dr. Raven Feather :clap:

Senor Fish

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 30, 2005
California
Status
Medical Student
Awesome. All the hard work finally pays off. I know you'll work hard in med school and be a great doc.

fozziewan

Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2003
Biddeford, ME
Status
Medical Student
:thumbup: Congrats! I'm totally feeling the same thing right now! I can't believe its actually happening!
Woooo hoooo

DODO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2004
California
Status
Nice Job that is GREAT news!!!! So was opening that letter scary at all?

OP
R

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
DODO said:
Nice Job that is GREAT news!!!! So was opening that letter scary at all?
Yes, especially since I thought (even had a dream) that the envelope would be a big white one for an acceptance, but Nope, it was a regular sized envelope, I saw Dear Raven Feather: Then I ripped it opened further and when I read "Congrats" I knew it was an acceptance! :D

FS-Pro

10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
Status
Medical Student
Raven Feather said:
Yes, especially since I thought (even had a dream) that the envelope would be a big white one for an acceptance, but Nope, it was a regular sized envelope, I saw Dear Raven Feather: Then I ripped it opened further and when I read "Congrats" I knew it was an acceptance! :D
That's weird that they refer to you by your SDN name. :laugh:

shaggy411

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2005
Status
Raven Feather said:

can you share with us, your stats...gpa mcat if you do not mind? it would give some kind of idea for people still waiting on waht kind of apps they accept..thanks

OP
R

Raven Feather

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2005
Status
shaggy411 said:
can you share with us, your stats...gpa mcat if you do not mind? it would give some kind of idea for people still waiting on waht kind of apps they accept..thanks

Yeah, MCAT 22N, overall GPA 3.76, science 3.75.

Timbo0984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2005
Status
Awesome! Congrats! So proud of you! So with those stats - when did you release? What is your undergrad inst. where you completed your sciences? How were your EC's?

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2004
Southeastern, Michigan
Status
Pre-Medical
Timbo0984 said:
Awesome! Congrats! So proud of you! So with those stats - when did you release? What is your undergrad inst. where you completed your sciences? How were your EC's?
:clap: Congrats Doc ;) :clap: