Kansas boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ryan_eyeball

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently just finished the kansas state boards for licensure. It was hard but I thought fair. The first day they interview you for about 10 mins, and then you take a kansas state law examination. Then the second day you take a 45 minute practical (where patients have real pathology unlike national boards). Subsequent to this they adminster a written clinical examination similiar to the PAM of part III but harder. The written clinical exam is all fill in the blank (11 questions, but like 11 sub questions to each main question). I was barely able to get done, and most could only get through about 8 main quesitons.

Good luck to anyone in the future if they plan to take this exam.

I'll know in two weeks if I passed.

Members don't see this ad.

Ryan_eyeball said:
I recently just finished the kansas state boards for licensure. It was hard but I thought fair. The first day they interview you for about 10 mins, and then you take a kansas state law examination. Then the second day you take a 45 minute practical (where patients have real pathology unlike national boards). Subsequent to this they adminster a written clinical examination similiar to the PAM of part III but harder. The written clinical exam is all fill in the blank (11 questions, but like 11 sub questions to each main question). I was barely able to get done, and most could only get through about 8 main quesitons.

I'll know in two weeks if I passed.[/QUOTE}

YAY!! I passed my kansas boards!!!

Ryan_eyeball said:
Ryan_eyeball said:

I'll know in two weeks if I passed.[/QUOTE}

YAY!! I passed my kansas boards!!!

congrats!!
can you let us know what you and your new OD grad friends are doing? (how well the job market is)