This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackSquirrelMed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So by a (happy) accident, I got access to both the Kaplan 3rd Edition and 2nd Edition online practice exams. Does anyone know if the exams differ enough from version to version that taking all six exams instead of just the three from the 3E would be useful?

Members don't see this ad.

The editions you're referring to are the books right? Because unless things have changed substantially, every edition of the books uses the same practice exams online. They just update the online exams from time to time to fix errors or update scoring.

Reactions: 1 user
The editions you're referring to are the books right? Because unless things have changed substantially, every edition of the books uses the same practice exams online. They just update the online exams from time to time to fix errors or update scoring.
How often are they updated?

How often are they updated?

I don't know but you can Google that. They usually announce when they update them and why they update them. For instance, when I took them, they had updated the scoring from the first edition to be more accurate (although it's still very inaccurate).

I am going to medical school in the fall and did the Kaplan course. The class was ok, but what really helped was outside studying using flashcards and the books. Taking weekly test helped a lot as well. The material do not change, but questions do. I ordered 2 sets by accident which I am getting rid of now. the new set with the flash cards are up for sale. Here is the link if you want to take a look.
mcat 2016 | eBay