KAPLAN 7-Book Review Set FOR SALE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

musgrove0314

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All, I purchased this 7 book Second Edition set last August. I no longer need them, they are in pristine condition and you get 7 online FL tests with the set as well. Asking $100. PM me if interested.


Also, not sure if this is where I should be posting this kind of thread, so let me know if its not and point me in the right direction, THANKS 🙂
 
Hello All, I purchased this 7 book Second Edition set last August. I no longer need them, they are in pristine condition and you get 7 online FL tests with the set as well. Asking $100. PM me if interested.


Also, not sure if this is where I should be posting this kind of thread, so let me know if its not and point me in the right direction, THANKS 🙂
Still for sale? How much?