• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

musgrove0314

2+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello All, I purchased this 7 book Second Edition set last August. I no longer need them, they are in pristine condition and you get 7 online FL tests with the set as well. Asking $100. PM me if interested.

Also, not sure if this is where I should be posting this kind of thread, so let me know if its not and point me in the right direction, THANKS :)

Mar 9, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello All, I purchased this 7 book Second Edition set last August. I no longer need them, they are in pristine condition and you get 7 online FL tests with the set as well. Asking $100. PM me if interested.

Also, not sure if this is where I should be posting this kind of thread, so let me know if its not and point me in the right direction, THANKS :)
Still for sale? How much?

About the Ads