For Sale Kaplan, Berkeley, Princeton MCAT Books for Sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

petitechouette

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!

These old MCAT books are great supplementary materials to use for content review and practice for the new MCAT.
I definitely recommend these for those who'd like extra review and practice.

Here is the list of old MCAT books I'm selling:

*Condition: Like New, No Markings
The Princeton Review:
General Chemistry-$10
Organic Chemistry-$10
Kaplan:
Biology-$10
Organic Chemistry-$10
Berkeley Review:
Biology I&II- $35

Willing to Negotiate.
Please PM me if interested!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not sold my Berkeley Books.
The Bio Berkeley are from 2010. I'll sell it for $25.00 (including shipping) 🙂 Send me a text 646-460-5904!!!
 
Last edited: