kaplan book bio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
after reading and memorizing most of the kaplan bio chapters i think it is missing more than ecology, evolution, and classification. i keep getting questions wrong about fetal circulation and questions about the human/fetal heart and specific questions about the human kidney.

are kaplan's subject tests more detailed than what we really need to know for the real dat?

Members don't see this ad.

issa said:
after reading and memorizing most of the kaplan bio chapters i think it is missing more than ecology, evolution, and classification. i keep getting questions wrong about fetal circulation and questions about the human/fetal heart and specific questions about the human kidney.

are kaplan's subject tests more detailed than what we really need to know for the real dat?

your absolutely right. i feel kaplan bio is lacking in certain areas. i have a copy of schuams bio review, its much more comprehensive. however, i have no idea where info on the fetus circulation can be found. if anyone has info on this, please, do tell. thanx.

Envision said:
your absolutely right. i feel kaplan bio is lacking in certain areas. i have a copy of schuams bio review, its much more comprehensive. however, i have no idea where info on the fetus circulation can be found. if anyone has info on this, please, do tell. thanx.

Textbook of Medical Physiology
Arthur C. Guyton, MD
John E. Hall PhD
9th Edition
page: 1050

That's a very good book :)

issa said:

Same book, chapters 26-29

Members don't see this ad :)
UCFpremed said:
I like the Princeton Review MCAT bio sciences book. It's very detailed.

Does princeton review have DAT too?
I just got Princeton Review AP bio to study for DAT bio section but i wonder if it could have been better to buy DAT version instead.

which chapter in campbell bio book explains fetal circulation and fetal heart?