issa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
561
0
Status
after reading and memorizing most of the kaplan bio chapters i think it is missing more than ecology, evolution, and classification. i keep getting questions wrong about fetal circulation and questions about the human/fetal heart and specific questions about the human kidney.

are kaplan's subject tests more detailed than what we really need to know for the real dat?
 

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
1,000
1
Irvine
Status
Dentist
issa said:
after reading and memorizing most of the kaplan bio chapters i think it is missing more than ecology, evolution, and classification. i keep getting questions wrong about fetal circulation and questions about the human/fetal heart and specific questions about the human kidney.

are kaplan's subject tests more detailed than what we really need to know for the real dat?
your absolutely right. i feel kaplan bio is lacking in certain areas. i have a copy of schuams bio review, its much more comprehensive. however, i have no idea where info on the fetus circulation can be found. if anyone has info on this, please, do tell. thanx.
 

dat_student

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2005
2,068
0
Weyburn Terrace :-)
Status
Envision said:
your absolutely right. i feel kaplan bio is lacking in certain areas. i have a copy of schuams bio review, its much more comprehensive. however, i have no idea where info on the fetus circulation can be found. if anyone has info on this, please, do tell. thanx.

Textbook of Medical Physiology
Arthur C. Guyton, MD
John E. Hall PhD
9th Edition
page: 1050

That's a very good book :)

issa said:
after reading and memorizing most of the kaplan bio chapters i think it is missing more than ecology, evolution, and classification. i keep getting questions wrong about fetal circulation and questions about the human/fetal heart and specific questions about the human kidney.

are kaplan's subject tests more detailed than what we really need to know for the real dat?
Same book, chapters 26-29
 
About the Ads

UCFpremed

Tooth Shucker
10+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2006
138
2
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I like the Princeton Review MCAT bio sciences book. It's very detailed.
 

joonkimdds

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2005
2,780
2
Status
Pre-Dental
UCFpremed said:
I like the Princeton Review MCAT bio sciences book. It's very detailed.
Does princeton review have DAT too?
I just got Princeton Review AP bio to study for DAT bio section but i wonder if it could have been better to buy DAT version instead.
 
OP
I

issa

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
561
0
Status
which chapter in campbell bio book explains fetal circulation and fetal heart?
 
About the Ads