Step II Kaplan CK Qbank. is it updated?

Started by doc10487
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc10487

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking of using Kaplan CK Qbank initially as @Phloston swear by it. I will be focusing on uworld later on. I just wanted to know that is Kaplan Qbank updated cuz in Step 1 i saw some Questions dating back to 2009.
As guidelines has changed over years has kaplan Qbank been updated to reflect those changes?

thanks guys.
 
I came across 3 questions in Clinical mastery series that were identical to questions from The Kaplan Qbank. I got them ALL WRONG because I went with what Kaplan Said.

I only did 38% of Kaplan Q bank and I'm glad I stopped.

To be Fair, they have some important points that I didn't come across in any other recourse. i.e CABG vs PCI indications, Malaria prophylaxis in detail. But these don't seem to show up in the NBME's and Clinical mastery series.

You can go for it, keeping this in mind, as long as you have the time and plan to do UW AFTERwards.