1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Kaplan.com's mini-MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by JulianCrane, Jul 20, 2002.

1. JulianCrane

JulianCrane The Power of Intention
    10+ Year Member

I took their shortened version of the MCAT and I scored a 7V, 7PS, 7BS. This was my first time ever taking a "real" MCAT-style exam. I am rather frustrated because the questions seemed so ridiculously hard! Has anyone taken this exam? Are Kaplan's questions "really" MCAT-like or are MCAT questions easier compared to Kaplan?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I dont know. it came as a shock to me too when I first took it. I did horrible on it when I did that kaplan test drive at my school.

didn't goto sleep until 1 or 2 am or something.

I got a 10 combined :O It really shocked me.

Im not sure how close it is to the real thing in terms of difficulty since I have yet to take the real thing yet.

but what I found difficult at first was the way the test went about asking you questions.