Kaplan conversion scales

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apparition

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took FL#1 and realized that I don't have conversion scales for Kaplan tests (I'm not taking the course). Could someone that has them please tell me what I got?

PS: 47/77 (62%)
VR: 51/60 (85%)
BS: 60/77 (78%)

Thanks so much!!

Also, if anyone has conversion scales for several or all Kaplan tests, can you please PM me. I have lots of material I could e-mail you in return.

Members don't see this ad.

Your scores scale to... lemme see... uh, carry the two... uh... offshore medical school. Good luck!

I'm enrolled in Kaplan, but I don't know where to find the conversion scales. I also want to know the scales for the FLs that I take....can anyone offer advice? I know I can get them if I enter all the letters in the page, but is there anywhere with just the score breakdown?

Sincerely,
ravin

Members don't see this ad :)
ravin said:
I'm enrolled in Kaplan, but I don't know where to find the conversion scales. I also want to know the scales for the FLs that I take....can anyone offer advice? I know I can get them if I enter all the letters in the page, but is there anywhere with just the score breakdown?

Sincerely,
ravin

once you enter all the answers, click submit. Your test will be graded in about half hour so just check back later. click on 'go' next to FL 1 or whatever test you just took, it will take you to the detailed breakdown of your score (its an adobe file).

Apparition said:
Just took FL#1 and realized that I don't have conversion scales for Kaplan tests (I'm not taking the course). Could someone that has them please tell me what I got?

PS: 47/77 (62%)
VR: 51/60 (85%)
BS: 60/77 (78%)

Thanks so much!!

Also, if anyone has conversion scales for several or all Kaplan tests, can you please PM me. I have lots of material I could e-mail you in return.

PS: 10 (43-47 was the range, so one more correct would have been an 11)
VR:9 (49-51 was the range, so one more correct would have been a 10)
BS: 11 (this was smack dab in the middle of the range). You aren't by any chance using any PR diagnostics as well are you? I have one but am lacking the answer key. If you give me your email address, I can give you the .gif files I have of the rest of the conversion charts.