Kaplan Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesertSonata

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took the kaplan course a couple of months ago. I did all the work and made sure to come to all the courses just so I can fulfill the kaplan guarantee for the course. Just recently I took the MCAT and voided the score. My question is, what's gonna happen to kaplan's guarantee? A friend of mine said to me that I could actually retake the course for free if I voided the score. I was thinking about emailing or calling kaplan to see what they could do, but I just wanted to know if anyone experienced this or have any clue what they usually do to these situations.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions and aids.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you can retake the course as long as you fulfilled the necessary requirements. I had a few people in my class that were retaking and they didn't mention having any trouble doing so.

Yes, you can retake the course as long as you fulfilled the necessary requirements. I had a few people in my class that were retaking and they didn't mention having any trouble doing so.

Oh thats great to hear! What about the online sources? Do they give access back to them? I found them to be much more useful than the actual course.