Kaplan Full Lengths 6-11 and their strange curves!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bebella24

Dr. EmPathY
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So ive been taking the kaplan full lengths and it seems as though there is a serious score inflation happening. For my Diag, i had a 19, Full Lenth 1 i had a 25, Full Length 6 i had a 29, and for full length 8 i had a 33. Now what i don't understand is this 33. The curve for this test is insane. for example, i received a 66 percent in physical sciences and still obtained a 10. This doesn't feel right!! Does someone have an explanation? I would be greatly relieved! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

from my class's experiences and my own, Kaplan's practice tests correlated well with the real MCAT test as far as SCIENCE sections were concerned. The verbal was not so accurate, however. people got lower verbal scores on the real test than the kaplan test. (I went up 1 point in each of sciences on real test compared to kaplans, and down 2 in verbal and ended up with a 29).

bebella24 said:
Hey all,

So ive been taking the kaplan full lengths and it seems as though there is a serious score inflation happening. For my Diag, i had a 19, Full Lenth 1 i had a 25, Full Length 6 i had a 29, and for full length 8 i had a 33. Now what i don't understand is this 33. The curve for this test is insane. for example, i received a 66 percent in physical sciences and still obtained a 10. This doesn't feel right!! Does someone have an explanation? I would be greatly relieved! Thank you!

bebella24 said:
Hey all,

I had similar experience with you. I did #9 and #6 and scored 33 and 32 respectively. However, when I did #1 after that I only scored 29. I do think there is a big curve for the higher number tests.