Kaplan GRE Test Bank

Started by j306c954
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j306c954

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone purchase the GRE Test Bank from Kaplan? If so, what are your thoughts?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used the Princeton Review to study and it helped a lot. But the best practice you'll ever get, in my opinion, are the two free practice GREs that are on the ets website
 
I felt like vocabulary cards helped the most. Great bank of words that appear often in the GRE. You can also use the words in your writing to raise its score.
 
Truthfully, I didn't study much vocabulary at all for the GRE. I preferred to study the reading comprehension part which is much more difficult imo. I got a 162 on the verbal section of GRE. I used Manhattan Prep study materials and their practice tests (harder than GRE; I scored lower on the Manhattan Prep stimulated tests).
 
Also a good technique is to group words with similar enough meanings together to easily remember them. Practice those fill ins as there are a lot of techniques for solving those without knowing the meanings of words 100% or even 80% as long as you can eliminate.