Kaplan In-Class Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

little_giant

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently purchased an in-class Kaplan course for the MCAT, but I just found out that they did not have any plans to send me the 7 subject review book until I reminded them (turns out they didn't have my address on file for some reason).

For those of you who took this or are taking this, I was wondering what other physical things come with the course? I have all the online stuff I think like the practice exams and videos..

Also I know my friend who took it also got a Lesson book and a Solutions and Extra Practice book to go along with the course, but it doesn't seem like those are listed on the website anymore.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I recently purchased an in-class Kaplan course for the MCAT, but I just found out that they did not have any plans to send me the 7 subject review book until I reminded them (turns out they didn't have my address on file for some reason).

For those of you who took this or are taking this, I was wondering what other physical things come with the course? I have all the online stuff I think like the practice exams and videos..

Also I know my friend who took it also got a Lesson book and a Solutions and Extra Practice book to go along with the course, but it doesn't seem like those are listed on the website anymore.

We got the subject books, the high yield science lesson book, and the solutions and extra practice book, plus a quick reference guide with supposedly high yield stuff. We only use the lesson book in class.

Reactions: 1 user