Quantcast

Kaplan is evil

Calculate Required USMLE Score for Your Specialty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TonyDaTigrUprct

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was on the phone for the last 10 minutes with Kaplan customer service. I had a question about deleting an old test I had made up (b/c I accidentally exited and it shows up as 0% and brings down my overall cumulative average). So I get the run around, and the customer service rep says he isn't sure if they can help, BUT "for a small fee, I can transfer you over to someone who may be able to help with that" WTF.....

I HATE KAPLAN...

not to mention I've been finding some mistakes in the answer choices.

diosa428

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ugh that sucks. Write a nasty letter and tell them that USMLEWorld has much better customer service and you're recommending that all your friends use them instead. Maybe they'll give you a discount or something.

ambiguous

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how DO you delete created tests? I keep making them and accidentally selecting "timed mode" instead of "tutor mode" so I just exit out of them and theres a fat 0% on there.

TonyDaTigrUprct

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how DO you delete created tests? I keep making them and accidentally selecting "timed mode" instead of "tutor mode" so I just exit out of them and theres a fat 0% on there.

Apparently there is no way to delete created tests... unless you fork over a small fee.

hasha100

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yeh there's no way to delete them. I unfortunately did that twice and ended up with 0%. I just use a calculator and figure out my percentage by subtracting two blocks of questions from the total questions taken.

RussianJoo

Useless Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ugh that sucks. Write a nasty letter and tell them that USMLEWorld has much better customer service and you're recommending that all your friends use them instead. Maybe they'll give you a discount or something.

not a chance.. i emailed called bitched and complained. they don't give a crap about the people taking their courses as soon as the check clears they're done caring.. I found so many mistakes in their notes.. some were so bad that even someone not going to med school can see that it's wrong..

That's why i didn't pick the kaplan qbank and will never use kaplan or recommend kaplan. i told them all this and all they said was sorry. when i asked for a refund or some kind of reimbursement they pretty much laughed in my face..