kaplan materials

Started by rocksurfSD
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rocksurfSD

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone needs the kaplan materials to study for the OAT I am selling mine. I took the class last summer and am happy with my oct scores. If you're interested send me an email at [email protected] 😛
 
...I took the class last summer and am happy with my oct scores.

I just wanted to metion that the Kaplan OAT course and materials are extremely helpful. If anyone wonders if it is worth the money, I say definitley. It was 5+ yrs since I took Gen Chemistry, Intro Bio, etc. and sold my text books, so all I had were the Kaplan practice questions, tests, and notes. I was very pleased with the Chem score as well as all the other subscores, and I know that Kaplan had a lot to do with it.
 
I think taking the class is somewhat more beneifical from studying from their text...however, if u are strapped for cash, then I guess it's better than nothing!