This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cbastor

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I already took the MCAT and am looking to get rid of my study material.

I have an MCAT Foundations of Biochemistry Self-Paced course (sold on Kaplan for $499)

I also have the books from my in-person class (3rd edition), all the books that are untouched, besides the lesson book which has some writing.

From the class I have online access to: 8,000+ MCAT practice items, 11 full-length practice, MCAT Qbank—design your own practice quizzes from more than 1,000 MCAT-style questions and track your progress as you go, and Online Kaplan video lecture recordings. The cheapest way to get access to these would be ($1999).

With my online access, you can also access 3 AAMC practice exams (FL 1 & 2 and the Official MCAT Sample test), the Section bank, 6 question packs, and the AAMC official guide questions.

Looking to sell everything for $500. Will negotiate.

Online access expires 9/10/2017

Message me if interested.