Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
These are brand NEW and still in the original plastic wrap.
I bought them a long time ago, but never bothered to open them:
Kaplan Medical USMLE Physical Findings Flashcards:
The 200 Questions You're Most Likely to See on the Exam for Steps 2 and 3. Fischer MD, Conrad; Kaplan and Reichert, Sonia, 2012
Kaplan Medical USMLE Examination Flashcards, 2012 for steps 2 and 3
-----------------------------------------------
I also have the:
Kaplan Diagnostic test Flashcards (2012) for steps 2 and 3 in very gently used condition,
I sort of want to keep those to be honest, but I will sell them if the price is right.
You can offer to buy 1, 2 or all of them.
Make me an offer if interested please!
I bought them a long time ago, but never bothered to open them:
Kaplan Medical USMLE Physical Findings Flashcards:
The 200 Questions You're Most Likely to See on the Exam for Steps 2 and 3. Fischer MD, Conrad; Kaplan and Reichert, Sonia, 2012
Kaplan Medical USMLE Examination Flashcards, 2012 for steps 2 and 3
-----------------------------------------------
I also have the:
Kaplan Diagnostic test Flashcards (2012) for steps 2 and 3 in very gently used condition,
I sort of want to keep those to be honest, but I will sell them if the price is right.
You can offer to buy 1, 2 or all of them.
Make me an offer if interested please!
Last edited: