Kaplan New Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Foorse

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I bought Kaplan Qbank,
It states in their page that it is a new updated bank, I've read threads from 2012 of how specific it was but I find this one to be quite similar to USMLE RX. What do you guys think?

My exam is in 4 weeks and my average in this qbank is 85-87 (300 questions made), i'm finding it quite easy compared to Uworld... so should I stick with it or do a second pass Uworld?
(Yes I know I did Uworld first)

Members don't see this ad.

So I bought Kaplan Qbank,
It states in their page that it is a new updated bank, I've read threads from 2012 of how specific it was but I find this one to be quite similar to USMLE RX. What do you guys think?

My exam is in 4 weeks and my average in this qbank is 85-87 (300 questions made), i'm finding it quite easy compared to Uworld... so should I stick with it or do a second pass Uworld?
(Yes I know I did Uworld first)

While I found Kaplan useful during 2nd year, I think a second pass of UWorld is much more useful, especially this close to your test.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
While I found Kaplan useful during 2nd year, I think a second pass of UWorld is much more useful, especially this close to your test.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Thanks! I think I'll do 2 sets of Uworld and 1 of Kaplan per day just to keep seeing new questions.