Kaplan On-Line class errors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waterlivergirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi has anyone else noticed some errors during the class on the kaplan on-line class. If so, is there a website with the corrections on it? Any help would be great! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I was just thinking about posting about this last night. Overall, I think the class has helped me, but for the money we paid, I'm pretty disappointed in all the inaccuracies, glitches, and flat mistakes I've found with the online course.

The worst one was on FL #3 when I put my scores in from the CBT, the "system" must have been off because it totally miscalculated my BS score. I did notice that it gave answers on the score report for 78 questions...only 77 slots to fill, so my guess is I didn't pick up on which question to omit when transcribing the answers...

For that matter, they should have software available to generate the analysis and you should never have to transcribe the scores.

I've also found some of their stuff to be pretty much a waste of time.

Oh well.

It served its purpose in keeping me on a schedule, but I feel like I wasted a lot of time on some of the "content review" stuff...just trying to get through all the "stuff". If I had been able to do the course full time this summer rather than for just 5 hours or so per evening, it might have been different.