Kaplan Online MCAT Prep Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melissav05

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Due to my odd schedule, I will not be able to sign up for a classroom prep course through Kaplan. I noticed that they also offer an online version of their MCAT prep course. Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I've used the MCAT Science Review only. I haven't really used it too much though, since I have all the EK books and AudioOsmosis. I did, however, utilize Kaplan for certain subject areas that I thought EK lacked a bit. An example would be Orgo Stereochemistry. But, generally speaking, I've not really gotten my money's worth since EK has been my main source.

I'm also interested if anyone has used this resource as well. I live in an area where the closest center is 2 hours away and that doesn't bode well with the current gas prices nor a full-time job and children. So Has anyone done the online course version. Looks to be the same material only lectures are obviously online and you can pause them. Can't really ask questions like you could in a classroom setting, but other than that the other materials are the same.

hey i wanted to take the online course, but decided for the class. i barely kept up with the class, as i am sure most ppl did - so i think if i would have done the online, i would have been at no disadvantage.

i think any kind of class is better than any at all! just don't fall behind too bad and stay focused! :D