kaplan practice test online

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tuanisman

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone else take the free practice test on the kaplan site?
I thought it was really hard, but the scaled scores they gave me were (10P,12V, 10B)
what are your thoughts on this test- are these scales generous or was the test really that hard and is this a good score for this test- I also don't know how they figured out the verbal score- I got one wrong and received a 12
I got a 32 on AAMC V (10P/11V/10B)

Members don't see this ad.

I took the kaplan practice test. I thought the physics didn't really cover the harder topics. By the time I got to Bio though I was so fried I just started filling in circles randomly :).

Maybe the verbal is still on the old scale: 1-13+. Wouldn't surprise me if the practice test is the same thing from 5 years ago.

p13,v7,b7

thanks lotanna
you didn't think physics was that hard? maybe it just got me on some of my weaker areas - what have you been scoring on the AAMC practice tests in physics- I have been scoring around 10's, but if you and everyone else thought that test was easy, and the real one is like that, I think I'm in trouble!