Kaplan Qbank diagnostic exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeedToStudy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody done this diagnostic exam that comes with qbank? Are the questions harder or easier than the qbank questions?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody done this diagnostic exam that comes with qbank? Are the questions harder or easier than the qbank questions?

@NeedToStudy

If you search my post history, you will see I did all of the Kaplan practice exams. I think I listed the percentages in my step 1 experience post. The questions for the diagnostic exam were harder than the question bank and harder than the simulation exams. Kaplan does this same thing with their MCAT diagnostic exams to make it appear as though you are scoring much higher after using their product. If for some reason I did not list the percentages in my earlier post, let me know and I will dig up the numbers. I do not have that many post to sort through. Shouldn't take you long.

@NeedToStudy

If you search my post history, you will see I did all of the Kaplan practice exams. I think I listed the percentages in my step 1 experience post. The questions for the diagnostic exam were harder than the question bank and harder than the simulation exams. Kaplan does this same thing with their MCAT diagnostic exams to make it appear as though you are scoring much higher after using their product. If for some reason I did not list the percentages in my earlier post, let me know and I will dig up the numbers. I do not have that many post to sort through. Shouldn't take you long.

I actually just did the diagnostic and found it easier to be honest. I will look at your posts though.