USMLE kaplan Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watchmenaenae

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here. And this is my first post.
I am less than two months away from my step 1 exam.
I just have a question for those who have done the exam. Did Kaplan Qbank really make a difference?
I've currently finished 60% of uworld. And it's the only Qbank I am working with.
But should I register to Kaplan Qbank? Does it really increase my mark in the real exam? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i thought the questions were as tough as uworld but more poorly written.

however i also thought the real thing was tougher and wasn't as well written as uworld.

if you are only scoring 60% of uworld u probably don't know first aid well enough, in that case i think the USMLE-Rx qbank might be more beneficial.

i thought the questions were as tough as uworld but more poorly written.

however i also thought the real thing was tougher and wasn't as well written as uworld.

if you are only scoring 60% of uworld u probably don't know first aid well enough, in that case i think the USMLE-Rx qbank might be more beneficial.

Thank you for the reply. I am currently scoring 70-80s in my uworld questions. But I've finished 60% of all questions (1200 out of 2300 almost). But is it worth the money and time to also register for the Kaplan Qbank? I mean does it really make a difference in the results?

isn't it like 99 bucks for a month? i'd say it's worth it but only after you've mastered all of uworld and thoroughly gone through all the explanations in uworld.
you can never do too many anatomy and embryo practice q's imo.

isn't it like 99 bucks for a month? i'd say it's worth it but only after you've mastered all of uworld and thoroughly gone through all the explanations in uworld.
you can never do too many anatomy and embryo practice q's imo.

Thanks for the advice ;) I will try to focus more on uworld and if I'll have time I'll do Kaplan.