Reperfused

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Hi guys, can anyone please elaborate how bad the kaplan interface is? I've been hearing about it creating troubles all the time. How often does it happen? Like, with every block? Or once in a few blocks?
At the end of the day, is it still worth buying? And do the problems get solved eventually after consulting the customer service or you have to bear with it throughout?

dfib slim

7+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hi guys, can anyone please elaborate how bad the kaplan interface is? I've been hearing about it creating troubles all the time. How often does it happen? Like, with every block? Or once in a few blocks?
At the end of the day, is it still worth buying? And do the problems get solved eventually after consulting the customer service or you have to bear with it throughout?
Every time I had multiple step questions, the answer to my first question would never save and it was always counted as incorrect. Also, a block got frozen and would't let me finish it. Customer service said the only fix was a complete reset of the entire qbank or just count the block as wasted questions. I stopped using it shortly after.

OP
R

Reperfused

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2015
Status
Medical Student
Thanks guys for your input. Looks like the problems faced by people vary quite a lot so it really depends on one's luck I suppose.

knosway14

2+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2015
Status
Non-Student
Every time I had multiple step questions, the answer to my first question would never save and it was always counted as incorrect. Also, a block got frozen and would't let me finish it. Customer service said the only fix was a complete reset of the entire qbank or just count the block as wasted questions. I stopped using it shortly after.
I did have the same problem with sequential questions
But never had a frozen block
My opinion: after uworld if you have time go for it. Definitely better than rx .
Also in your test day, nothing with the software will fail I guarantee .