Kaplan repeat prep course expiration date is sooner than my previous course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c_t_a_95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I signed up for a kaplan live online course in January to prepare for my mcat. The materials were set to expire this month, September 9th. I have to retake my mcat so I just enrolled in another course (free repeat) that starts October 10t. The expiration date for this course is January 29th, 2018. Why is there variation in the amount of time I get the course materials- it's a huge difference of 5 months..

Members don't see this ad.

I signed up for a kaplan live online course in January to prepare for my mcat. The materials were set to expire this month, September 9th. I have to retake my mcat so I just enrolled in another course (free repeat) that starts October 10t. The expiration date for this course is January 29th, 2018. Why is there variation in the amount of time I get the course materials- it's a huge difference of 5 months..
just call them and ask

Reactions: 1 user
Just ask!

Though I would imagine it's because it's a retake, and you don't want to wait too long in between retakes.