Kaplan repeat prep course expiration date is sooner than my previous course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

c_t_a_95

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I signed up for a kaplan live online course in January to prepare for my mcat. The materials were set to expire this month, September 9th. I have to retake my mcat so I just enrolled in another course (free repeat) that starts October 10t. The expiration date for this course is January 29th, 2018. Why is there variation in the amount of time I get the course materials- it's a huge difference of 5 months..
 
I signed up for a kaplan live online course in January to prepare for my mcat. The materials were set to expire this month, September 9th. I have to retake my mcat so I just enrolled in another course (free repeat) that starts October 10t. The expiration date for this course is January 29th, 2018. Why is there variation in the amount of time I get the course materials- it's a huge difference of 5 months..
just call them and ask