• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Krazykritter

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Has anyone else started these classes yet?

We had our first one last weekend & I have to say that it absolutely ROCKED!!! I learned so freaking much. It was great to be able to sit & learn w/out having to scribble notes like mad b/c you had heard it all before at some point. It was great to have someone help you connect the dots. Not to mention that I took a Qbank block today & my score when up by ~25%.

They really hit the high points & didn't waste too much time on the low yield material. I'm actually looking forward to the next one even if it does mean class 11+ days straight.

Skills of House

10+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Has anyone else started these classes yet?

We had our first one last weekend & I have to say that it absolutely ROCKED!!! I learned so freaking much. It was great to be able to sit & learn w/out having to scribble notes like mad b/c you had heard it all before at some point. It was great to have someone help you connect the dots. Not to mention that I took a Qbank block today & my score when up by ~25%.

They really hit the high points & didn't waste too much time on the low yield material. I'm actually looking forward to the next one even if it does mean class 11+ days straight.
We take the course in May. Are you going through all of their books and the Qbank, and QBook?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.