Kaplan Review Couse??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krazykritter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else started these classes yet?

We had our first one last weekend & I have to say that it absolutely ROCKED!!! I learned so freaking much. It was great to be able to sit & learn w/out having to scribble notes like mad b/c you had heard it all before at some point. It was great to have someone help you connect the dots. Not to mention that I took a Qbank block today & my score when up by ~25%.

They really hit the high points & didn't waste too much time on the low yield material. I'm actually looking forward to the next one even if it does mean class 11+ days straight.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else started these classes yet?

We had our first one last weekend & I have to say that it absolutely ROCKED!!! I learned so freaking much. It was great to be able to sit & learn w/out having to scribble notes like mad b/c you had heard it all before at some point. It was great to have someone help you connect the dots. Not to mention that I took a Qbank block today & my score when up by ~25%.

They really hit the high points & didn't waste too much time on the low yield material. I'm actually looking forward to the next one even if it does mean class 11+ days straight.
We take the course in May. Are you going through all of their books and the Qbank, and QBook?