KCOM adcom meeting Feb. 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heuristicdoc

please, don't stand up
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time they meet and if we can call them today or if we must wait until friday morning? I loved this school and the small town atmosphere and am finding it hard to wait for a decision. Thanks to all who reply.

Members don't see this ad.

I received the call from the adcom on a Wed. night, right after the adcom met. I think if your are accepted, they notify pretty quick. Hope this helps and good luck!!

Has anyone received an acceptance from KCOM today after the Feb 15th Adcom meeting? If so did you hear via email or did you get a phone call and around what time?

Members don't see this ad :)
I received the call from the adcom on a Wed. night, right after the adcom met. I think if your are accepted, they notify pretty quick. Hope this helps and good luck!!

When I interviewed this past week they told us that the adcom was only meeting on the 15th of Feb. and then March 1st. They are no longer meeting every wednesday. Did you get your phone call earlier in the app. process?

When I interviewed this past week they told us that the adcom was only meeting on the 15th of Feb. and then March 1st. They are no longer meeting every wednesday. Did you get your phone call earlier in the app. process?

They notified me by phone of my acceptance on Wed. night, the week following my interview. The adcom was still meeting every week at that point, so I really do not know if they will notify you immediately or wait. I suspect they would let you guys know pretty fast though. Good luck and hope to see ya in Aug.

arrrgh! I was not reviewed this past week and have to wait for the March 1st meeting. I hate waiting. I really like KCOM and want to go there!

I was not reviewed either (interviewed Feb 2nd). The anticipation continues...