• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

KCOM adcom meeting Feb. 15th

heuristicdoc

please, don't stand up
10+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
Does anyone know what time they meet and if we can call them today or if we must wait until friday morning? I loved this school and the small town atmosphere and am finding it hard to wait for a decision. Thanks to all who reply.

About the Ads

heuristicdoc

please, don't stand up
10+ Year Member
Sep 27, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
I received the call from the adcom on a Wed. night, right after the adcom met. I think if your are accepted, they notify pretty quick. Hope this helps and good luck!!

When I interviewed this past week they told us that the adcom was only meeting on the 15th of Feb. and then March 1st. They are no longer meeting every wednesday. Did you get your phone call earlier in the app. process?

jdgst1

10+ Year Member
May 30, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
When I interviewed this past week they told us that the adcom was only meeting on the 15th of Feb. and then March 1st. They are no longer meeting every wednesday. Did you get your phone call earlier in the app. process?

They notified me by phone of my acceptance on Wed. night, the week following my interview. The adcom was still meeting every week at that point, so I really do not know if they will notify you immediately or wait. I suspect they would let you guys know pretty fast though. Good luck and hope to see ya in Aug.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.