smuoracledba

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2001
Dallas
Status (Visible)
I am curious what the passing percentage on the Boards are ......also, does anyone know where to find this info on all the DO schools ?

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 1999
Lafayette, IN
www.oldpremeds.org
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I don't know if it posted anywhere...but you can certainly call the schools. I do know that KCOM has the highest mean pass rate, if averaged over the last 10 years. Also, ASCOM has had some very strong pass rates; but they have only had a couple of classes ever to take Step 1 & 2. TCOM also has a history of strong board performance, as does PCOM, CCOM and NECOM.

smuoracledba

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2001
Dallas
Status (Visible)
Thanks Dave....I am in Dallas, and taking the pre-reqs.....I will take the MCAT a year from April....want to go into Emergency or Family Practice......and I am non-traditional(36) with a family, so I have that to consider also.....any input ?

Toran

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 1998
Status (Visible)
Here is a good start for you, and a healthy response for me:
<a href="http://www.aacom.org/students/colleges.html" target="_blank">http://www.aacom.org/students/colleges.html</a>

Toran

About the Ads

OldManDave

Fossil Bouncer Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Feb 26, 1999
Lafayette, IN
www.oldpremeds.org
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Originally posted by smuoracledba:
•Thanks Dave....I am in Dallas, and taking the pre-reqs.....I will take the MCAT a year from April....want to go into Emergency or Family Practice......and I am non-traditional(36) with a family, so I have that to consider also.....any input ?•••

I e-mailed you about a resource for non-traditional students under separate cover.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.