Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

KCOM financial help

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by libuser, Jul 21, 1999.

1. libuser

libuser Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hello! Just wondering fellow KCOM'ers out there of when we will finally get the last word of our official financial aid package? Is this all concluded during orientation week? I have signed all the required forms, but have yet received any other contact from KCOM. It scares me not knowing if they screwed up or something.

2. ReneeWB

ReneeWB Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I will be attending UNECOM and am having the same problem. I have been told that the lender I chose is having a computer problem. So, I would imagine anyone using that same lender would have problems also. Supposedly they are doing things by hand and sending out loan forms/promissary notes today or tomorrow. Doesn't give us much time, especially since we start on August 2nd. If I were you, I would call your financial aid office and ask. This doesn't always help. I called for three weeks before finally being told of the computer problem yesterday. I guess they didn't want to panic people. Good luck and don't worry. I'm sure it will all work out within the first couple of weeks. I agree it makes things pretty tense, though.

Renee

3. Hskermdic

Hskermdic Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I called financial aid to check on my financial aid package and they said that everything was ready to go. Other than that call I have not heard anything from them since I returned my award letter and loan applications.