NetSphere4
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rosalind Franklin vs Kansas City University
Rosalind Franklin
Pros:
-MD school
-Good match list
-I really enjoy the city of Chicago, which is close
-Seems to have good research
- Chicago gives me a good chance to network throughout medical school
-Closer to home
Cons:
-Very expensive
-I have heard of some students who aren't satisfied
-Could have long commute times for rotations, cause they are scattered throughout the city
KCU
Pros:
-Seems to have a solid sports medicine program from what I have heard
-Solid rotation network
-Lower cost of living and cheaper school
-Well-established school
-Good global health
Cons:
-DO
-Less access to research
-School isn't in the best area
-Board rates are dropping
-Have heard administration is not responsive
Rosalind Franklin
Pros:
-MD school
-Good match list
-I really enjoy the city of Chicago, which is close
-Seems to have good research
- Chicago gives me a good chance to network throughout medical school
-Closer to home
Cons:
-Very expensive
-I have heard of some students who aren't satisfied
-Could have long commute times for rotations, cause they are scattered throughout the city
KCU
Pros:
-Seems to have a solid sports medicine program from what I have heard
-Solid rotation network
-Lower cost of living and cheaper school
-Well-established school
-Good global health
Cons:
-DO
-Less access to research
-School isn't in the best area
-Board rates are dropping
-Have heard administration is not responsive
Last edited: