-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
KCUMB class of 2010
Started by nrddct
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey do you guys know the tuition fee for the 2006-07 school year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they had a clinic in the morning from 700-800 if you needed anything. i don't know, i never went.
and 38K??? that makes baby jesus cry.
and 38K??? that makes baby jesus cry.
Yes, but it makes bank loan officers cheer...LovelyRita said:they had a clinic in the morning from 700-800 if you needed anything. i don't know, i never went.
and 38K??? that makes baby jesus cry.
med-i-cal said:Yes, but it makes bank loan officers cheer...
hello. is the stafford loan max still 38K? wow. i think when i started tuition was like 32 or something. god bless you.
Unfortunately there is no group plan so those of us who had pre-existing conditions were screwed. A man named Gerry Share will come on campus and talk about bluecross/blue shield. Most of my single friends went with state farm because it was the lowest premium. About the clinic, there is a clinic for basic problems, like a cold or something but they won't treat chronic problems and in reality the majority of students only use it to work on acute musculoskeletal problems so they can get some OMT tone on them.
VJWDO KCUMB-COM 2007
VJWDO KCUMB-COM 2007
LovelyRita said:hello. is the stafford loan max still 38K? wow. i think when i started tuition was like 32 or something. god bless you.
Last time I talked to the finaid girl she said that there was supposed to be some legislation passed increasing the amount of the stafford. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I thought it was only going to be $36K, either way it's just depressing.
It is not 38k, the tuition is like 35, 125. Im not exact on the figure but I know it is 35, 100 something.
edit: Sorry, the tuition is 35, 055--I was 70 dollars off--ooops!
edit: Sorry, the tuition is 35, 055--I was 70 dollars off--ooops!
Well I did say ~(approximately) 38k, give or take. That was a guesstimate with no figures in front of me. 😛
As for 35,055, it may be the present tuition, but I remember something about it being increased each year. I wouldn't be suprised if it is somewhere close to 36k, like ambernikel said. Even a 3% increase is over $1k of a difference... 🙁
As for 35,055, it may be the present tuition, but I remember something about it being increased each year. I wouldn't be suprised if it is somewhere close to 36k, like ambernikel said. Even a 3% increase is over $1k of a difference... 🙁
med-i-cal said:Well I did say ~(approximately) 38k, give or take. That was a guesstimate with no figures in front of me. 😛
As for 35,055, it may be the present tuition, but I remember something about it being increased each year. I wouldn't be suprised if it is somewhere close to 36k, like ambernikel said. Even a 3% increase is over $1k of a difference... 🙁
Hey, no problem! But the 35, 055 is supposed to be for those of us starting in August, last year's tuition was like 33, something. It is expected to go up each year, so Im sure 2cnd year for the class of 2010's tuition would be about 36k or more.
Raven Feather said:Hey, no problem! But the 35, 055 is supposed to be for those of us starting in August, last year's tuition was like 33, something. It is expected to go up each year, so Im sure 2cnd year for the class of 2010's tuition would be about 36k or more.
Sheesh its all expensive!! I keep telling myself, "it's all worth it in the end, it'll all be worth it in the end". Haha. I really believe it will be though. I just wish there were a way I could limit the amount I had to borrow. Unfortunately I also don't want to limit myself in what kind of practice I have so I'm not really up for a lot of the service scholarships. Oh well.
Raven Feather said:Hey, no problem! But the 35, 055 is supposed to be for those of us starting in August, last year's tuition was like 33, something. It is expected to go up each year, so Im sure 2cnd year for the class of 2010's tuition would be about 36k or more.
Oh, I didn't realize that, great news! 🙂
ambernikel said:Sheesh its all expensive!! I keep telling myself, "it's all worth it in the end, it'll all be worth it in the end". Haha. I really believe it will be though. I just wish there were a way I could limit the amount I had to borrow. Unfortunately I also don't want to limit myself in what kind of practice I have so I'm not really up for a lot of the service scholarships. Oh well.
I feel ya! I received the app for the NHSC (primary care) but I procrastinated and will miss the deadline (3/31) because it was just too much paper work for me to handle with all the stuff I have going on time-wise anyway. I'm not sure that I want to go into primary care--but tuition reimbursement and a 1k monthly stipend sure sounded sweet!
I hope I get that scholarship I applied for at my hospital. 10k renewable for 2 years. I think I should hear something in May. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Raven Feather said:I feel ya! I received the app for the NHSC (primary care) but I procrastinated and will miss the deadline (3/31) because it was just too much paper work for me to handle with all the stuff I have going on time-wise anyway. I'm not sure that I want to go into primary care--but tuition reimbursement and a 1k monthly stipend sure sounded sweet!
I hope I get that scholarship I applied for at my hospital. 10k renewable for 2 years. I think I should hear something in May. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
That's exciting for you, I wish our hospital offered something like that. But they don't. 🙁 Oh well. I'm not sure I want to do primary care either. It is an option bc I like the wide range and the preventative medicine. But I worry about job security with all the NP's and the rumor is that NP's are going to change to DNP's. That means they will have even more autonomy and I'm not even sure they'll have to have a doc signing off on them. I also worry about job satisfaction. A lot of the docs I work with are old family or er docs. I hear the good and the bad side of it all. There are both pros and cons for every field. It's all about finding our niche and figuring out what fits us the best. I'm just not willing to decide that without trying it out first in rotations!! Besides, the future of medicine is def changing.
For instance, I work at an Urgent Care clinic. The docs there like it because no call, defined hours, no paperwork, besides prescription there is little fussing over the insurances, hourly wages, etc. But the other hospital in town has an Express Care staffed mainly with Nurse Practitioners. My best friend is in school to be a NP and I really respect them. I'm just not sure I want to be competing for jobs with them, you know?
The current rumor of things going on at hospitals is that insurance companies are making these pathways defining what care is required for certain diseases. So say someone comes in with pneumonia. There is a pathway that must be followed or the insurance company will fine the hospital. The hospital then writes up the doc and if it keeps happening... bye bye doctor. But who's to say their designated treatment pathway is the best for that particular patient? Then there is the issue I heard about insurance companies deciding whether or not docs were "appropriately" treating patients and compiling lists available on websites about which docs do not follow guidelines. Now I haven't confirmed this at all so don't hold me liable. EDIT: I went on a couple well-known ins websites and did NOT find such a list. So this may just be a rumor going around the hospitals. It's just all interesting current issues stuff that we all need to keep in mind. I think this is why I like the whole DO/MBA stuff that KCUMB is doing. It's such a good idea especially for docs going into private practice. But I don't know if I'll be doing it. Anyway, I had to ramble for a second...or five... ok I'm done... for now... haha.. I should not be allowed to post after midnight. I talk too much.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ambernikel said:That's exciting for you, I wish our hospital offered something like that. But they don't. 🙁 Oh well. I'm not sure I want to do primary care either. It is an option bc I like the wide range and the preventative medicine. But I worry about job security with all the NP's and the rumor is that NP's are going to change to DNP's. That means they will have even more autonomy and I'm not even sure they'll have to have a doc signing off on them. I also worry about job satisfaction. A lot of the docs I work with are old family or er docs. I hear the good and the bad side of it all. There are both pros and cons for every field. It's all about finding our niche and figuring out what fits us the best. I'm just not willing to decide that without trying it out first in rotations!! Besides, the future of medicine is def changing.
For instance, I work at an Urgent Care clinic. The docs there like it because no call, defined hours, no paperwork, besides prescription there is little fussing over the insurances, hourly wages, etc. But the other hospital in town has an Express Care staffed mainly with Nurse Practitioners. My best friend is in school to be a NP and I really respect them. I'm just not sure I want to be competing for jobs with them, you know?
The current rumor of things going on at hospitals is that insurance companies are making these pathways defining what care is required for certain diseases. So say someone comes in with pneumonia. There is a pathway that must be followed or the insurance company will fine the hospital. The hospital then writes up the doc and if it keeps happening... bye bye doctor. But who's to say their designated treatment pathway is the best for that particular patient? Then there is the issue I heard about insurance companies deciding whether or not docs were "appropriately" treating patients and compiling lists available on websites about which docs do not follow guidelines. Now I haven't confirmed this at all so don't hold me liable. EDIT: I went on a couple well-known ins websites and did NOT find such a list. So this may just be a rumor going around the hospitals. It's just all interesting current issues stuff that we all need to keep in mind. I think this is why I like the whole DO/MBA stuff that KCUMB is doing. It's such a good idea especially for docs going into private practice. But I don't know if I'll be doing it. Anyway, I had to ramble for a second...or five... ok I'm done... for now... haha.. I should not be allowed to post after midnight. I talk too much.![]()
About the NPs--I'm not really worried about that, they will never have the autonomy as physicians--I don't think. To be honest, and I hope I don't get flamed for this--I won't be seen by a NP. I had too many bad experiences with them--maybe this is an unfair, general statement but it is just the way I feel. I would have to *really* know the person who is an NP to go to him or her. I feel this way, even though I am a nurse. Ooops! I respect and think they have a great place in the medical field but sometimes I think even what autonomy they do have now may need to be downsized.
About length of stay and such---that is managed care for you! I don't know that hospitals or whatnot can be penalized, haven't heard that. I think insurance companies (some) can be viewed as practicing medicine without a license!
Yeah Raven Feather, I hope you are right about that. I really think that you cannot replace the amount of knowledge that a doctor gets from so many years of training. But people want a shortcut, a quick fix. I see a NP from time to time (just bc I can get in quicker) but for more serious stuff I always go to my DO! I just think there is so much variability in the quality of NP's that they have to work a little harder to gain one's trust.
Anyway, I probably better nix this convo before it turns into anything too controversial. I like hearing people's ideas on stuff though. But I probably shouldn't have started talking about that on our class site. My bad.
Sorry guys! But if anyone wants to continue it feel free to pm me!! 😉
Anyway, back to class stuff, I got my SWMO scholarship info today. I'm going to apply for it! I'm crossing my fingers! A scholarship would help out a lot.
Anyway, I probably better nix this convo before it turns into anything too controversial. I like hearing people's ideas on stuff though. But I probably shouldn't have started talking about that on our class site. My bad.
Sorry guys! But if anyone wants to continue it feel free to pm me!! 😉
Anyway, back to class stuff, I got my SWMO scholarship info today. I'm going to apply for it! I'm crossing my fingers! A scholarship would help out a lot.
ambernikel said:Yeah Raven Feather, I hope you are right about that. I really think that you cannot replace the amount of knowledge that a doctor gets from so many years of training. But people want a shortcut, a quick fix. I see a NP from time to time (just bc I can get in quicker) but for more serious stuff I always go to my DO! I just think there is so much variability in the quality of NP's that they have to work a little harder to gain one's trust.
Anyway, I probably better nix this convo before it turns into anything too controversial. I like hearing people's ideas on stuff though. But I probably shouldn't have started talking about that on our class site. My bad.
Sorry guys! But if anyone wants to continue it feel free to pm me!! 😉
Anyway, back to class stuff, I got my SWMO scholarship info today. I'm going to apply for it! I'm crossing my fingers! A scholarship would help out a lot.
Ya, we better hush--hey, we can talk about it when we meet!
Where did you get it from? KCUMB? or did you find it on your own? I'm going to be applying for tuition reimbursement scholarship from the Indiana State Osteopathic Medicine Association. I won't know anything about that one until I am well into 1st year. Good luck on the schlarship!
Raven Feather said:Ya, we better hush--hey, we can talk about it when we meet!
Where did you get it from? KCUMB? or did you find it on your own? I'm going to be applying for tuition reimbursement scholarship from the Indiana State Osteopathic Medicine Association. I won't know anything about that one until I am well into 1st year. Good luck on the schlarship!
Awesome.
Yeah I got it from KCUMB. I had called about it earlier and they said that due to my address they would automatically send it to me anyway. It's got a lot of loops to jump through but hey, I've been wanting to jump rope lately anyway. haha. This one is for people from SWMO and who went to SWMO undergrad schools and are going to a MO med school. The bad thing is that I'll be competing with all the Springfield students (SMSU). But that's cool, I can hold my own! Or something...
I hope so! If you find out let us know.nrddct said:is there such a thing as a test question database? Or old tests to study off of?
I got in! Well actually found out awhile ago, just discovered this thread. Anyway... looking to see if perhaps there are people who want to go in on a house? Is that possible around there? I'm from the Chicago suburbs and went to University of Illinois, so this is a huge move for me! Or perhaps potential roommates who want to live in the downtown area? Also, for all the locals, how far is the downtown from the school and how is the night life? Sorry for all the questions!
Khia18 said:I got in! Well actually found out awhile ago, just discovered this thread. Anyway... looking to see if perhaps there are people who want to go in on a house? Is that possible around there? I'm from the Chicago suburbs and went to University of Illinois, so this is a huge move for me! Or perhaps potential roommates who want to live in the downtown area? Also, for all the locals, how far is the downtown from the school and how is the night life? Sorry for all the questions!
Hello! Congrats!
If I was you, I would look for apts around the plaza area. The night life will be around the Plaza and Westport. KC's downtown...is struggling...but the city is trying to rebuild. The plaza has fun bars and Westport has more "college" type bars!
Good luck in finding a place!
Khia18 said:I got in! Well actually found out awhile ago, just discovered this thread. Anyway... looking to see if perhaps there are people who want to go in on a house? Is that possible around there? I'm from the Chicago suburbs and went to University of Illinois, so this is a huge move for me! Or perhaps potential roommates who want to live in the downtown area? Also, for all the locals, how far is the downtown from the school and how is the night life? Sorry for all the questions!
That would be really cool to lease a house out. I currently have a spot reserved at CT, but the main thing I'm worried about is the absence of covered parking. Hail and snowstorms scare me and my car which just turned 14yrs old. BTW, I'm a guy. Are there any houses to lease around the PLaza?
So after the credit check and money has been sent in, what will I be sent next? Anyone living either in Lawrence or between Lawrence and KC? My wife will be starting law school in the fall and we are trying to decide where to live.
Thanks
Thanks
nrddct said:That would be really cool to lease a house out. I currently have a spot reserved at CT, but the main thing I'm worried about is the absence of covered parking. Hail and snowstorms scare me and my car which just turned 14yrs old. BTW, I'm a guy. Are there any houses to lease around the PLaza?
Yeah I really can't decide where I want to live. I think CT would be nice because it's close, but it's also really small and I'm a little worried about my car as well in that neighborhood. I think it would be fun to live in a house though. Anyone else feel like they're in a communications black hole with KCUMB? I haven't heard anything in months.
rockchalkdoc said:So after the credit check and money has been sent in, what will I be sent next? Anyone living either in Lawrence or between Lawrence and KC? My wife will be starting law school in the fall and we are trying to decide where to live.
Thanks
I live in lawrence now, I am a student at KU and will be attending KCUMB this fall. Is she going to be in law school at KU? I would not want to be making the drive all the way to KC or all the way to Lawrence 5 days a week. It would be quite a bit, and with gas costs these days it would be a fortune. I already make the drive 1-2 times a week and it adds up. I dont know of anywhere in between that I would really want to live, except some new homes that are being built near the speedway. they are a pretty equal distance between KU and KCUMB. you can ask me anything on here or send me a Private message if you have other questions.
Hey all! Yeah I'm with all of you that are trying to figure out where to live. C.T. is nice, but I'm thinking I want to live somewhere close but off campus to preserve my sanity 🙂 I've been looking at apartments, but a house would be cool also. Does anybody know when we hear about financial aid??? I'm just ready to move to K.C. and meet everybody!
Hi everyone. I finally registered on here (I will be an MSI next year). I live in CT right now, and I love it. It is very safe, even in this neighborhood. I have not heard of anyone's cars being broken into or anything like that. At night, security is always walking around if they are not outside watching over things. The highest my air conditioning/heating bill has been is $15. I have a two-bedroom apartment, so I find this very cheap. In addition, I found the study rooms very helpful when I can't study in my room. Many students are down there, so it makes it easier to get to know people or get help.
Now for those wanting to live anywhere and want a roommate, the school has a roommate list they will post. If you wish to have a roommate, you can email Teresa Harter at [email protected] and she will add you to the list. After this, you can call or email anyone on the list you find suitable (ie smoking and pet preferences are sometimes included). You can tell Teresa what kind of roommate you want if you wish to specify.
Now for those wanting to live anywhere and want a roommate, the school has a roommate list they will post. If you wish to have a roommate, you can email Teresa Harter at [email protected] and she will add you to the list. After this, you can call or email anyone on the list you find suitable (ie smoking and pet preferences are sometimes included). You can tell Teresa what kind of roommate you want if you wish to specify.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HIANMI said:Hi everyone. I finally registered on here (I will be an MSI next year). I live in CT right now, and I love it. It is very safe, even in this neighborhood. I have not heard of anyone's cars being broken into or anything like that. At night, security is always walking around if they are not outside watching over things. The highest my air conditioning/heating bill has been is $15. I have a two-bedroom apartment, so I find this very cheap. In addition, I found the study rooms very helpful when I can't study in my room. Many students are down there, so it makes it easier to get to know people or get help.
Now for those wanting to live anywhere and want a roommate, the school has a roommate list they will post. If you wish to have a roommate, you can email Teresa Harter at [email protected] and she will add you to the list. After this, you can call or email anyone on the list you find suitable (ie smoking and pet preferences are sometimes included). You can tell Teresa what kind of roommate you want if you wish to specify.
Are we supposed to email her now?
ihateresearch said:Are we supposed to email her now?
You can email her now or later. But, my guess is, it will be more beneficial to do it as soon as possible so you can make arrangements with the person. I have already put my name on the list and removed it because I already found a roommate.
BradenDO said:I was reading some of the earlier posts about which classes to take before starting med school and I had a question. My senior year I plan on taking biochem (since it's required) and anatomy. I was also going to take Immunology and Pathogenic bacteriology but should I replace one of these with Histology? If so, which one?
Thanks!
Braden
Braden,
I know you got one answer to your question, and I hope it helped you make a decision. I know I preferred taking anything and everything to help out with med school classes. I definitely don't regret it at all. Then again, many of those classes I took prior to my last semester, then I took the last semester easy and enjoyed my time. I am now in a master's program, which is really helping me prepare more than any undergrad class. The more I think about it, though, I don't think anything will prepare you well for med school except med school.
I hope senioritis isn't setting in too bad for all of you! I know I'm really starting to feel it when I can't afford to. Hope to see you all soon!
rockchalkdoc said:So after the credit check and money has been sent in, what will I be sent next? Anyone living either in Lawrence or between Lawrence and KC? My wife will be starting law school in the fall and we are trying to decide where to live.
Thanks
I'd go with the DeSoto area, personally, but traffic might be easier to deal with for you living and commuting I-70..like the Piper area...about in the middle, timewise.
I had not checked this site for many years, but wanted to give you all some insight.
I graduated from UHS(now KCUMB) in 1997 and went on to do my ophthalmology residency at the State University of New York-Downstate Medical Center where I became the Chief resident of 21 ophthalmology residents (only DO); I went on to do a two year Retina and Vitreous surgery fellowship at Harvard. I now practice in Los Angeles.
Out of my closest click of friends from UHS '97:
1. Anesthesiology - Northwestern University
2. General Surgery - St John's in NY
3. Ophthalmology - University of Southern California Doheney Eye Institute
4. ER - Detroit Medical Center
I was not even close to being the brightest of my classmates.
Don't let anything hold you back.
We still talk of our great times in KC.
Good Luck
I graduated from UHS(now KCUMB) in 1997 and went on to do my ophthalmology residency at the State University of New York-Downstate Medical Center where I became the Chief resident of 21 ophthalmology residents (only DO); I went on to do a two year Retina and Vitreous surgery fellowship at Harvard. I now practice in Los Angeles.
Out of my closest click of friends from UHS '97:
1. Anesthesiology - Northwestern University
2. General Surgery - St John's in NY
3. Ophthalmology - University of Southern California Doheney Eye Institute
4. ER - Detroit Medical Center
I was not even close to being the brightest of my classmates.
Don't let anything hold you back.
We still talk of our great times in KC.
Good Luck
UHS97 said:I had not checked this site for many years, but wanted to give you all some insight.
I graduated from UHS(now KCUMB) in 1997 and went on to do my ophthalmology residency at the State University of New York-Downstate Medical Center where I became the Chief resident of 21 ophthalmology residents (only DO); I went on to do a two year Retina and Vitreous surgery fellowship at Harvard. I now practice in Los Angeles.
Out of my closest click of friends from UHS '97:
1. Anesthesiology - Northwestern University
2. General Surgery - St John's in NY
3. Ophthalmology - University of Southern California Doheney Eye Institute
4. ER - Detroit Medical Center
I was not even close to being the brightest of my classmates.
Don't let anything hold you back.
We still talk of our great times in KC.
Good Luck
Hey there Old UHSer, I sent you a PM. Thanks! 🙂
UHS97 said:I had not checked this site for many years, but wanted to give you all some insight.
I graduated from UHS(now KCUMB) in 1997 and went on to do my ophthalmology residency at the State University of New York-Downstate Medical Center where I became the Chief resident of 21 ophthalmology residents (only DO); I went on to do a two year Retina and Vitreous surgery fellowship at Harvard. I now practice in Los Angeles.
Out of my closest click of friends from UHS '97:
1. Anesthesiology - Northwestern University
2. General Surgery - St John's in NY
3. Ophthalmology - University of Southern California Doheney Eye Institute
4. ER - Detroit Medical Center
I was not even close to being the brightest of my classmates.
Don't let anything hold you back.
We still talk of our great times in KC.
Good Luck
Thats awesome! Any advice for us kids?
docmd2010 said:hey guys, just a quick question, does kcumb give us time at the end of the year to study for the boards? i.e. do they finish class early before to give you some time off to study? thanks!
You can take the boards in June. They still finish finals in the beginning to the middle of May. I know they have some time off before they start their summer session, but if I understand correctly, the summer session isn't as intense as the rest of the year. I know some start studying either over Christmas break or right after, and then they pick it up as the semester gets further along. Hope this helps! If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.
Thanks for the encouragement!! I have to say that I have yet to meet a UHS alumni that I didn't find encouraging. I think it says a lot for the school.UHS97 said:I had not checked this site for many years, but wanted to give you all some insight.
I graduated from UHS(now KCUMB) in 1997 and went on to do my ophthalmology residency at the State University of New York-Downstate Medical Center where I became the Chief resident of 21 ophthalmology residents (only DO); I went on to do a two year Retina and Vitreous surgery fellowship at Harvard. I now practice in Los Angeles.
Out of my closest click of friends from UHS '97:
1. Anesthesiology - Northwestern University
2. General Surgery - St John's in NY
3. Ophthalmology - University of Southern California Doheney Eye Institute
4. ER - Detroit Medical Center
I was not even close to being the brightest of my classmates.
Don't let anything hold you back.
We still talk of our great times in KC.
Good Luck
i know somebody asked this already, but can we not move in to CT until August 1st. I looked at the application and it says all leases end July 31st.
ihateresearch said:i know somebody asked this already, but can we not move in to CT until August 1st. I looked at the application and it says all leases end July 31st.
If you talk to them, sometimes you can get in earlier. It all matters on when the person in the apartment is moving out. I would just call them and explain why you want to move in earlier. If anything, they may place you in another apartment that someone is moving out of earlier.
Hey all. So doing some apartment hunting, have come up with some decent stuff. At first, was just looking for a 1 br, but since it would be cheaper and probably more interesting with a roomie, I'm looking. I did find a couple houses in the westport area too. I've been told that Plaza/Westport area is a really good spot to live, but I'm up for anything. So anyone interested, m/f/g/s/blue/whatever, let me know. Just don't be a psycho. Please. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations everyone! I saw this thread at the top of the Class thread list and thought I'd stop by and say hi. You're going to love KCUMB. We're just finishing up our first year here and it's been a great year! You'll learn so much...and you can tell when things from Scrubs, House or Grey's anatomy make some sense now. 😛
Looking forward to meeting you guys and just as a plug for CT...it's awesome having to wake up like 15 mins before class and still make it on time (although lately it's been like 7 minutes before class for me and me running across the street).
Looking forward to meeting you guys and just as a plug for CT...it's awesome having to wake up like 15 mins before class and still make it on time (although lately it's been like 7 minutes before class for me and me running across the street).
Hey Mary!!! (I think...you changed user names?) How's life treating you? You're almost done! How was your 4th year? When is graduation?LovelyRita said:Hey there Old UHSer, I sent you a PM. Thanks! 🙂
snowhite said:Hey Mary!!! (I think...you changed user names?) How's life treating you? You're almost done! How was your 4th year? When is graduation?
Just a few more weeks....may 21, and i can't wait. How are things in KC?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K