KCUMB - Global Health?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOHopeful2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to DMU and loved this school. I have been invited for an interview at KCUMB, and I'm trying to figure out if I should go. I'm interested in Global Health and wondering if it is possible to do rotations abroad at KCUMB or if they have a Global Health Program. Any other advice about KCUMB vs. DMU would be much appreciated! Thanks a lot! :)

Members don't see this ad.

My two cents on this issue... if money is not an object and you can easily travel to KCUMB for the interview definitely attend the interview. Take notes while you are there, whether you like the program, whether you like those you meet etc. If you are accepted, then you can debate. If not, go to DMU (it's a good school though, in my opinion, in a crappy location).

I have been accepted to DMU and loved this school. I have been invited for an interview at KCUMB, and I'm trying to figure out if I should go. I'm interested in Global Health and wondering if it is possible to do rotations abroad at KCUMB or if they have a Global Health Program. Any other advice about KCUMB vs. DMU would be much appreciated! Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for your advice! I'm currently volunteering in Mexico. I would have to take time off here and buy the international airplane ticket, so money and time are relatively both issues. Do you or does anyone know if KCUMB DO students can do international rotations? If this isn't an option, then I won't go to the interview. Thanks so much for your help!