This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kaihe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I got accepted to KCUMB and was hoping to get started early on looking for housing!
If anyone else is looking for a roommate (or just wanting to connect with people who will be in the same medical school class at KCUMB:)) please reply here!

I am female and I am looking for 1-2 roommate(s).
I am looking for female roommates. I am currently looking at CT or anywhere else relatively close that is cheaper.
I would prefer Christian roommates just because I am Christian and I think it'd be great to live with those who share/support the Christian faith.
People closer to my age would be nice as well:) I am 21, will be 22 when school starts.
I am looking for roommates who are respectful of shared space (tidiness and quietness), are dedicated to their studies (which may be a "duh" but there are people who just don't care and end up in medical school for the wrong reasons), and are looking to make good relationships while in medical school.

Some things about me:
I will be graduating from Baylor University in TX this December.
I love art, dance, culture, cooking, singing, going on walks, spending time with the elderly, sports, etc.
I am an optimist. I value conversation.
I am a Christian and grew up as a missionary kid.

Looking forward to meeting you guys next summer! Let me know if you're looking for a roommate as well and would like to possibly find an apt/house with me!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats, welcome to KC! You should probably post in the KCU specific forum though, you'd get more responses and it's probably a better place to post this.

You looking for a roomate or a husband

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)