KCUMB Masters in Biomedical Sciences 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AppleGeekz

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't seen any threads about this program for this year so I wanted to make one! I was accepted 2 days ago and I'd like to hear feedback about the program from past, current, and future students 🙂
 
I haven't seen any threads about this program for this year so I wanted to make one! I was accepted 2 days ago and I'd like to hear feedback about the program from past, current, and future students 🙂
Have you heard back from anyone? I’m in the same boat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad