Keeping grades up in the spring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stratilo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do medical schools kick you out if you don't make a great GPA before you enter in the fall?? I heard that they only really kick you out if you fail?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it doesn't look good if you get C's or lower. Of course, if you are on the waitlist, it would be a clincher if you could show them you finished off your year with great grades.

I hope I don't fail a class. Man, that would suck!!! :( It looks like it may happen, though.

I won't be awarded my degree if I don't earn at least a C in each of the classes I'm taking. So, I guess that will determine whether my acceptance will be upheld. I have to have a degree to matriculate (it's specified on the acceptance), and I have to have a C or higher in my remaining classes to graduate. So, there is my goal. Earn at least a C in each of the classes I'm taking (only 2 of them). Not a great goal, but it should work. I don't think I can get a C in both, though, and still keep my acceptance.