1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Keeping grades up in the spring

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Stratilo, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Stratilo

Stratilo Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Do medical schools kick you out if you don't make a great GPA before you enter in the fall?? I heard that they only really kick you out if you fail?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. KDocGirl

KDocGirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I think it doesn't look good if you get C's or lower. Of course, if you are on the waitlist, it would be a clincher if you could show them you finished off your year with great grades.

4. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

I hope I don't fail a class. Man, that would suck!!! :( It looks like it may happen, though.

I won't be awarded my degree if I don't earn at least a C in each of the classes I'm taking. So, I guess that will determine whether my acceptance will be upheld. I have to have a degree to matriculate (it's specified on the acceptance), and I have to have a C or higher in my remaining classes to graduate. So, there is my goal. Earn at least a C in each of the classes I'm taking (only 2 of them). Not a great goal, but it should work. I don't think I can get a C in both, though, and still keep my acceptance.