Kinematics and functional anatomy resources

Started by falcon17
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

falcon17

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Im an MS4 applying to ortho. I still dont have a good idea of how to understand the kinematics of common motions, the biomechanics of walking, throwing, standing, etc. Does anyone have good resources for this? Maybe a popular book written for the lay-public that I can peruse? Or a well-written text book? Much appreciated..
 
Hi all,

Im an MS4 applying to ortho. I still dont have a good idea of how to understand the kinematics of common motions, the biomechanics of walking, throwing, standing, etc. Does anyone have good resources for this? Maybe a popular book written for the lay-public that I can peruse? Or a well-written text book? Much appreciated..

Practical biomechanics for the orthopaedic surgeon, by Radin.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile