Know a good pediatrician in the Research Triangle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eviorr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I think this topic is okay since I am not asking for medical advice. I am looking for recommendations for primary care pediatricians in the Research Triangle area. I am a pediatric neurology fellow, and I will be moving to Durham this summer to do a Sleep Medicine fellowship at Duke. My wife and I have a daughter, almost two years old, and we will be living right between Research Triangle Park and Southpoint.

Can any residents from Duke or Chapel Hill recommend a good primary care pediatrician in the area?

- Erick

Members don't see this ad.

Okay, I think this topic is okay since I am not asking for medical advice. I am looking for recommendations for primary care pediatricians in the Research Triangle area. I am a pediatric neurology fellow, and I will be moving to Durham this summer to do a Sleep Medicine fellowship at Duke. My wife and I have a daughter, almost two years old, and we will be living right between Research Triangle Park and Southpoint.

Can any residents from Duke or Chapel Hill recommend a good primary care pediatrician in the area?

- Erick

Depends?

Do you vaccinate your kids??:laugh:

j/k

Topic is fine by me, but I suggest people send responses by PM. I also suggest you not take any of the suggestions too seriously as this is an anonymous forum.