Know a good pediatrician in the Research Triangle?

Started by eviorr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eviorr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, I think this topic is okay since I am not asking for medical advice. I am looking for recommendations for primary care pediatricians in the Research Triangle area. I am a pediatric neurology fellow, and I will be moving to Durham this summer to do a Sleep Medicine fellowship at Duke. My wife and I have a daughter, almost two years old, and we will be living right between Research Triangle Park and Southpoint.

Can any residents from Duke or Chapel Hill recommend a good primary care pediatrician in the area?

- Erick
 
Okay, I think this topic is okay since I am not asking for medical advice. I am looking for recommendations for primary care pediatricians in the Research Triangle area. I am a pediatric neurology fellow, and I will be moving to Durham this summer to do a Sleep Medicine fellowship at Duke. My wife and I have a daughter, almost two years old, and we will be living right between Research Triangle Park and Southpoint.

Can any residents from Duke or Chapel Hill recommend a good primary care pediatrician in the area?

- Erick

Depends?

Do you vaccinate your kids??:laugh:

j/k

Topic is fine by me, but I suggest people send responses by PM. I also suggest you not take any of the suggestions too seriously as this is an anonymous forum.