KU anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geefur16

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited I found out I got into KU today! Is there anyone else out there that has found out they'll be attending their SOP this fall?

Good luck to all that are still waiting to hear! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

so you got into the pharmacy school, congrats. so what are your stats? Because I haven't heard anything yet. I'm kinda nervous!!

so you got into the pharmacy school, congrats. so what are your stats? Because I haven't heard anything yet. I'm kinda nervous!!

Have you interviewed yet? I heard they hadn't interviewed some people that were told by staff that they would have an interview. Anyways..stats:

GPA overall and science: 3.7-3.8
PCAT 89%
Bacherlor of Science in Nursing
R.N. for 3 years

Good Luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you interviewed yet? I heard they hadn't interviewed some people that were told by staff that they would have an interview. Anyways..stats:

GPA overall and science: 3.7-3.8
PCAT 89%
Bacherlor of Science in Nursing
R.N. for 3 years

Good Luck to you!
No, I haven't had an interview yet. Good to know I still have a chance for one but I didn't know some people had already been accepted.

So what made you go from R.N. to pharmacy, just curious?

I decided to switch from nursing to pharmacy after I saw the clinical pharmacist's role. I always knew nursing wasn't my perfict fit. I think the clinical pharmacist's role is more mentally challenging. I like the role of a clinical pharmacist - how it is (obviously) clinically applicable and a more mentally stimulating role. Nursing is very draining - unless you like to do task after task - and I personally think it is very ungratifying. I have much respect for nurses out there who actually like their job. Nursing is a great profession - but not for me! I have worked heme/onc for 3 years and hope to work as a heme/onc pharmacist!