Program-Specific Info / Q's KU Med Acceptance/Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ruth36

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have applied to KU Med OTD class for Fall 2019, please post here when you hear back about interviews/rejections/acceptances! Interested in their timeline as it is so drawn out compared to other programs. Thank you!
 
I recieved word on Sunday that I was offered an interview with KU Med! I am so nervous because I have not heard anything regarding what their interview is like. Best of luck!
 
I heard from them on Sunday as well about interviews on Febuary 8th and 11th. Would love to hear more from people who have previously interviewed because I have no clue what to expect!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got my acceptance email today! So excited! One of my top choices, I have 4 other programs to hear from, and a week to send KU back a decision so that’s kind of stressful.