KU Status Letter (Snailmail)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicholasblonde

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone already posted this, but I got a letter from KU today, which essentially stated that I wasn't one of the lucky few who got a December acceptance...so here's hoping for one of those 200 acceptances going out in Mid-March!!! Congrats to anyone who got accepted this early, and good luck to anyone who hasn't opened that letter yet :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

What school is KU? Kansas? Anyway, good luck to anyone waiting to get off of a waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
nicholasblonde said:
Not sure if anyone already posted this, but I got a letter from KU today, which essentially stated that I wasn't one of the lucky few who got a December acceptance...so here's hoping for one of those 200 acceptances going out in Mid-March!!! Congrats to anyone who got accepted this early, and good luck to anyone who hasn't opened that letter yet :luck:

I'm in (interviewed 11/28, out of stater w/ in-state ties). Good luck!

nicholasblonde said:
I got that letter last month. Welcome to the club! :luck: