Lab values table on USMLEworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
d

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Quick question... I was wondering if USMLEworld lab values table is almost exactly like what I would see on the actual test? I've given up attempting to "memorize" the values, and it would be best if I could become familiar with the layout of lab values on the actual Step 1 exam. Thanks!

As far as I remember, yes - they're almost identical. Almost everything on UWorld is identical to the real test. When I took Step 1, I felt like I was using UWorld - that's how similar they are!

I believe that you can also run through a tutorial on the NBME website, where they show you how to use the software to highlight, mark, use the lab values table, etc. You might be able to check it out for yourself.

yeah i printed the lab values form nbme site.. i am just going to memorize the big ones like K, Ca, Cl, Na, Hemoglobin, BT, PTT, PT, Hematocrit. I don't think there's going to be too many q's where they'll give us lab values, at least i hope not. I also hope that most q's if not all will be as short as the UW q's..