Lack of motivation after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omg me too. I never watched it when it was on and now I can't stop lol. I've gotten through three seasons in 2 weeks. Mixed in with parks and rec---these are the high points of my life currently lol
Hahaha also going through parks and rec and the office!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Omg me too. I never watched it when it was on and now I can't stop lol. I've gotten through three seasons in 2 weeks. Mixed in with parks and rec---these are the high points of my life currently lol
I'm on season 4 after 3 weeks hahaha

Members don't see this ad :)
I woke up at 11am because I have absolutely nothing to do. I cleaned my windows and swept the floors. Its only February *sigh*

Reactions: 1 users
Trying to finish undergrad.. Just took an exam in a class I don't care about and couldn't get myself to study.. Glad I'm not alone in this feeling!

Reactions: 1 user
Trying to finish undergrad.. Just took an exam in a class I don't care about and couldn't get myself to study.. Glad I'm not alone in this feeling!
Never in my life have I been more okay with Bs and Cs :laugh:

This forum is exactly how and I feel and this post is exactly what i'm doing with my life! Apparently I had only seen random episodes from season 7 of the office and no episodes of parks and rec so starting from season 1 has been a godsend!
Absolutely. I've started rewarding myself with episodes during incubations or after I've done a set of patient screenings or some data entry lol. Research is often a lonely game, friends lol. Made so much worse now that I'm counting down my days! Lol

Can't tell you how happy I am to have found this thread!! I work a boring research job as well and am working at a snail's pace because I sincerely cannot concentrate to save my life. I lifeguarded in the summers all throughout high school and college and became close with my boss. When he found out I got accepted to medical school he told me he'd give me a huge raise if I came back to work for him until I started school. I gave the doc I work for now notice of when my last day would be and told him I was quitting because I needed the extra money guarding would pay. Didn't have the heart to tell him I'm bored out of my damn mind and would rather spend my time outside in the sun getting a tan.