ladies and gents, board results are posted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleepaholic

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
thought you might like to know....:)

Members don't see this ad.

yes, my OCD does occasionally have its benefits! now I can finally relax!

Members don't see this ad :)
odd they'd show up late on a friday afternoon. and tampa is eastern time zone. weird. well, glad the results are up so the waiting is over for folks, one way or the other.

I can't access my scores on the Pathway website abpath.org under Board Correspondence. I took the exam in June as well but no scores!

Anyone else in the same predicament? Am I checking in the correct location?

I can't access my scores on the Pathway website abpath.org under Board Correspondence. I took the exam in June as well but no scores!

check to make sure they have a valid medical license on record.

odd they'd show up late on a friday afternoon. and tampa is eastern time zone. weird. well, glad the results are up so the waiting is over for folks, one way or the other.

I think they did that last year too. When I got my scores they "announced" that the scores had been mailed on friday, except they didn't post the announcement until monday, after I had already received my score.

I think they did that last year too. When I got my scores they "announced" that the scores had been mailed on friday, except they didn't post the announcement until monday, after I had already received my score.

last year was the first year they were posted online and it was on a Wednesday. I knew about them in the AM and i'm pretty sure i had checked the night before. 2009 had the announcement and then you had to wait for the letter to arrive.

pardon my PTSD:laugh:

I can't get mine to open either....ahhhhhhh!!!!! I took mine towards the last...hopefully that's why?!?!??

I can't get mine to open either....ahhhhhhh!!!!! I took mine towards the last...hopefully that's why?!?!??

Did you go to your profile and see if they have posted the certification status? It says over there what is your AP/CP status.

I cannot open anything.

But it said under my profile

Certification: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Certification date: 07/29/2011
Exiration date: empty
Certificate #: empty

Does it mean I pass? thanks.

I cannot open anything.

But it said under my profile

Certification: Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Certification date: 07/29/2011
Exiration date: empty
Certificate #: empty

Does it mean I pass? thanks.

I passed and that's what mine says so more than likely....yes. Definitely give them a call tomorrow though.