This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medstudent1215

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I was hoping to make a thread specific for coordinating some travel expenses together for hotels, transportation, etc.

I guess I'll start off by noting that I am interviewing on 8/16/2018, and am interested in splitting a room with one or more people to minimize costs.
 
And if this isnt the best or most appropriate place to initiate this, does anyone have a recommendation about how to meet up with other applicants?
 
Wow, when did you apply? I got my application submitted the middle of July. Hoping to hear about some interviews, crossing fingers. I didn't realize they started sending out interview invites yet. Good for you.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Greensburg for my interview on 8/16. The room I have has two queen beds, so if anyone is interested in splitting it PM me or message here and we can coordinate something.
 
Wow, when did you apply? I got my application submitted the middle of July. Hoping to hear about some interviews, crossing fingers. I didn't realize they started sending out interview invites yet. Good for you.
My secondary was submitted 6/19, and my II was 7/10. Sorry for the delayed response