Langston DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tiana8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email for an interview at Langston! Does anyone attend Langston or have an interview next Friday the 24th of February?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi @Tiana8! I just got an email as well last night for Tuesday, February 21st. I am coming all the way from Philadelphia, PA. But I did confirm my interview.

Last edited:
I just got an email for an interview at Langston! Does anyone attend Langston or have an interview next Friday the 24th of February?

Hey! I have an interview at Langston this Friday as well for their DPT program! I am coming from New Orleans. Has anyone ever interviewed with this university before?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I go to Langston now! Good luck on your interviews!

Hi @Tiana8! I just got an email as well last night for Tuesday, February 21st. I am coming all the way from Philadelphia, PA. But I did confirm my interview.

Hey! How did your interview go?

Hey! I have an interview at Langston this Friday as well for their DPT program! I am coming from New Orleans. Has anyone ever interviewed with this university before?
Hey I just now saw your post!! How was your interview?? And have you heard anything back yet?

Hey I just now saw your post!! How was your interview?? And have you heard anything back yet?

Hey! My interview went well. How was your interview? No I havent hard anything back yet, have you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah just heard back today... I didn't get in

Im sorry to hear that. How did they contact you? I haven't heard anything back yet. Did you apply to any other schools?

Im sorry to hear that. How did they contact you? I haven't heard anything back yet. Did you apply to any other schools?
By email...
and yes, but I'll be taking a year off to improve grades and GRE hopefully I get in the second go around

By email...
and yes, but I'll be taking a year off to improve grades and GRE hopefully I get in the second go around

I got a denial as well. I am still waiting on another school's decision. I plan to work to improve my GRE and GPA as well.

I got a denial as well. I am still waiting on another school's decision. I plan to work to improve my GRE and GPA as well.
What were your scores at the time you applied? I'm thinking of applying there, but I'm wondering if my GRE and GPA are in range of what they are accepting.

Did you get in?
And if you don't mind me asking what is your GPA? I have some Cs in pre requisites so Im thinking about retaking some classes.

Hi! I got an interview! Was wondering what it consisted of and how was it

Hi! I got an interview! Was wondering what it consisted of and how was it

When were you notified? I re-applied this year.
When you get to the interview you have 30 min to write an essay.
The second step is a chill interview with the admissions chair. It'll be two ladies.
Then the third step is an interview with the dean and it is a more strict and stern interview

When were you notified? I re-applied this year.
When you get to the interview you have 30 min to write an essay.
The second step is a chill interview with the admissions chair. It'll be two ladies.
Then the third step is an interview with the dean and it is a more strict and stern interview
Hey! I was notified today!! Was the essay a basic question or was it difficult? And were the questions basic interview questions, is there something I should practice on before coming? Thankyou!!

Hey! I was notified today!! Was the essay a basic question or was it difficult? And were the questions basic interview questions, is there something I should practice on before coming? Thankyou!!
Also if you don’t mind me asking why do you think they didn’t let you in or what you could of done differently

Sort of a basic essay... it asked about an experience during your observation hours. I can't remember the exact prompt. But yes the first interview is very chill, they will also ask you if you know their mission statement. So you should read up on that and know how to elaborate and how you will carry out their mission.
Know your strengths and your weaknesses as a person.
How will you bring diversity to the school?
How does research pertain to physical therapy
How do you think you stand out as an individual.

Honestly Im not sure why I got rejected... I do know my second interview wasn't as good as the first.

What other schools have you applied to?
Did you get an interview this round? Tbh I didn’t apply anywhere else I switched to PT recently after I went from Pa, I was going to do ou but after looking at their admission statistics it kinda scared me on who they even pick for their interview. What about you?

Did you get an interview this round? Tbh I didn’t apply anywhere else I switched to PT recently after I went from Pa, I was going to do ou but after looking at their admission statistics it kinda scared me on who they even pick for their interview. What about you?
How long was the second interview? And only if you remember what were the type of questions they asked on there. I’m not sure if it’s true but jw do they ask everyone that applied for an interview or a select many?

Ohhh okay and yes I have an interview at Alabama State coming up!

Reactions: 1 user
How long was the second interview? And only if you remember what were the type of questions they asked on there. I’m not sure if it’s true but jw do they ask everyone that applied for an interview or a select many?

Maybe about 5-10 min
I feel like it was more school related questions. Like what is your weekness when it comes to academics? And other things and then the general, why Langston?
I can’t really remember anything else but if i do I’ll tell you.
And they select many! But they only have classes of 14 people so that’s the bad part.

Maybe about 5-10 min
I feel like it was more school related questions. Like what is your weekness when it comes to academics? And other things and then the general, why Langston?
I can’t really remember anything else but if i do I’ll tell you.
And they select many! But they only have classes of 14 people so that’s the bad part.
Thankyou so much and yeah if you can think of any more let me know! :) That’s awesome that you got an interview at Alabama! Good luck on it! I know you’ll do just great!

Thankyou so much and yeah if you can think of any more let me know! :) That’s awesome that you got an interview at Alabama! Good luck on it! I know you’ll do just great!

Thank you! I hope it goes well

It was good! I remember feeling very comfortable with the professors during my interview.

Are you from oklahoma? If not do you like the location of Langston? I know it is in the middle of nowhere...

Are you from oklahoma? If not do you like the location of Langston? I know it is in the middle of nowhere...

I'm not from OK. While we all commute to Langston for class, everyone in my cohort lives in a town/city other than Langston.

@FutureSPT Hey I just got accepted into Langston. I want to immediately start planning out living arrangements! Do you mind sending me a message with your contact info! Thanks

Reactions: 1 users
@FutureSPT I am in the same boat. I just got accepted and I'm trying to figure out b
The best place to live. On or off campus. If you dont mind, could you inbox me some suggestions, please?

@FutureSPT I am in the same boat. I just got accepted and I'm trying to figure out b
The best place to live. On or off campus. If you dont mind, could you inbox me some suggestions, please?

Congratulations! I sent a message to you.

Hi I'm alyse I was just invited to an interview with Langstons DPT program is there any pointers and tips you can give to me to pass this interview in flying colors?

Does anyone have interview advice for Langston for this particular cycle? thank you in advance :)